Tuesday, May 3, 2011

What is this?

In a world of blogs full of anime reviews, bias opinions, pirated dvds, fap materials and inane denizens here comes another blog of the same shit. However not all says the same thing about a certain anime so this is what this page is for. 

Why Star Gentle Uterus?
The term came from the attack of Sailor Star Maker from Sailor Moon Sailor Stars (nostalgia bomb hurrhurr). For ages, I wonder why it's called that. Then I remember that she's Star Maker, from the word "MAKER". It's like asking "hey, mother, how are babies made? Where?" Then that's where the UTERUS comes in. But I don't know what's the connection with stars and why it's called an attack. 
If you're asking what's the relevance to the site, I don't know either. I just like the sound of it.

What will you write about?
It's probably what I ate this morning. But you'll know what else will be here once I started posting some other stuffs. mmkay?

No comments:

Post a Comment